It’s 69 Day! Happy June 9th!
Happy 69 day! It’s the 9th of June, and it’s a special date for everyone’s (or maybe just anyone sex-positive’s) favorite number! While today isn’t an official holiday, if you have a sexual partner, if you aren’t already, try to spice things up with the 69 position! Allow yourselves to simultaneously experience pleasure. May you and your partner enjoy it equally.
While the 69 is often believed to be a singular position, there are a number of ways that you can experience it:
Classic: Two people align themselves so that each person’s mouth is positioned near the other’s private parts. One lies on top with their knees straddling their partner’s head. They often perform oral sex on each other. The female partner is usually on the top.
Inverted: It’s pretty much the same as the Classic version, except the male partner is typically on the top.
Swinging: If you’re adventurous enough, and have a sex swing, you can do this already saucy position while suspended in midair!
Sideways: For this version, both partners lay on their sides. This is a little bit easier if you both want to relax a bit.
Standing: For those more athletic people, you can enjoy the 69 while both standing. Just make sure your partner can handle holding you (or you can hold your partner) for an unspecified amount of time!
Looking for tips on how to make the experience better? We’ve got you covered! Here are some ways you can enjoy your 69 Day…or ways you can enjoy the 69 year-round.
- Get comfy and protect your neck. For the partner on the bottom, make sure you have a pillow and get in a comfortable position!
- Don’t forget to use your hands too!
- Take turns pleasuring each other. Please, don’t be selfish and allow one partner to do all the work.
- If it’s too uncomfortable, lie on your side. As mentioned above, this will make the experience easier for both partners.
- Have fun and don’t take sex too seriously! The best part of sex is just having fun with your partner. When you both can laugh together, it will alleviate the awkwardness that comes with sharing each other’s bodies.
Happy sexual adventures!