Seeking FT Collection Representatives! (Thousand Oaks)
Contact Call Now
Mid-sized Thousand Oaks financial services company seeks a bright and articulate person with strong negotiation skills.
The ideal candidate will possess and demonstrate the following:
• Ability to handle high call volume, inbound/outbound
• Ability to adhere to all state, federal, regulatory and client guidelines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must
• Minimum of 1-year collections, telemarketing, sales, or call-center experience preferred.
• Previous skip-tracing and/or research experience a plus.
Duties of a collector include, but are not limited to:
• Utilize collection demand scripts, and adapt scripts as necessary in order to negotiate/resolve disputes and/or challenges;
• Research accounts with state and federal regulatory bodies to verify/locate responsible parties;
• Maintain an active inventory of no less than 250 accounts while consistently achieving monthly collection goals;
• Use collection systems and technology to monitor, notate and schedule accounts for collection activity;
• Investigate, evaluate, and analyze data in order to determine debtor's ability to pay;
• Adhere to assigned work schedule and hours;
• Attend and participate in all training classes and or meetings requested by management.
• Bilingual preferred: Spanish.
Benefits include competitive wages, 401k, health, dental, vision, paid vacation, holiday, and sick pay