Immigration Paralegal (Sherman Oaks)
Sherman Oaks Law Firm focused on Immigration Law seeking a motivated and experienced immigration paralegal to join our team. Previous experience with family-based petitions, the National Visa Center process, U visas, VAWAs, FOIA, and waivers (I-601/I-601A) is required, no exception. Our office is looking for someone with a client-oriented disposition, and someone who is adaptable and dependable. For this position, the applicant must:
– Must have previous immigration experience
– Must be highly organized and attentive to detail
– Must have reliable access to transportation
– Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
– Must be equipped to work remotely (due to COVID-19)
– Bilingual a plus but not required
This is a part-time position at this time but will become a full-time position for the right candidate. Includes certain paid holidays and PTO/Sick days.
We are looking to fill this position quickly. For now, as a result of COVID-19, initial interviews are being conducted via Zoom. Please respond to this ad with your resume, cover letter, professional references, and salary requirements. Please include "Immigration Paralegal" in the subject of your e-mail. Applications that fail to meet the requirements will not be considered.