Hiring Experienced Computer Technician ( Mostly MAC ) Technician ASAP
Contact Call Now
Please Don't apply if it is not related or you are looking to be trained.
Please instead of sending a resume only answer these questions.
1- Have you worked on mac in hardware level ? replacing board, screen, SSD?
2- have you fixed water damage mac or pc laptop?
3 – have you done any data recovery? and how much you know about it ?
4- Software:- data migration and malware removal installing parallel an…
5- have you worked on the iPhone? screen replacement?
Please answer these questions if you don't have experience on the first 4 you are not qualified .r4
• At least 3 years' experience working in the IT service field. Mac and PC
• Familiar with PC and Mac Hardware. ( diagnose and replace or repair )
• Familiar with virus removal techniques
• Familiar with Microsoft Office and Outlook in particular. Must know Pop, iMap and Exchange account setups
• You must have a good personality. We are a fun and friendly computer business. We prefer nerds or geeks with social skills. Must be an On-Time person.
• Desktop repair and upgrades including the ability to visually inspect and identify failed components
• LCD screen replacement experience
• Hard Drive cloning, testing, and replacement
• Familiarity with all desktop and laptop hardware
• Experience working on Mac and PC hardware.
• Service offices with up to 50 workstations.
• Must have reliable automotive transportation
• Effective written and oral communication.
• Ability to empathize and understand client needs.
• Ability to deliver custom-tailored yet straight-forward solutions for clients.
• Detail oriented.
• Knowledgeable on recommended hardware and software solutions.
• Knowledgeable on best security practices for clients.
Please Replay to this post with your resume
Very important being on time and organized