Hiring Seasoned Actors/Readers/Editors for Multiple Self Tape Studios (West Hollywood, North Hollywo
Contact Call Now
Established audition Self Tape Audition Studio / Entertainment House, seeking to add multiple "Actors/Readers/Camera Operators" to our established team of seasoned Actors for our North Hollywood, West Hollywood, and Santa Monica Locations.
This is an awesome means of income for a well-rounded actor! Unlike most employers, we are founded, owned, and run by seasoned actors so management is very flexible around auditions, bookings, callbacks, etc.
We pride ourselves on being a professional level facility that services a large number of working actors daily/regularly. This position will enable to you hone your skills, network with peers, and gains valuable industry experience and insight. This certainly much better than doing background work all day, Uber/Lyft driving, serving/waiting tables, bartending, working retail, and/or other "less fulfilling jobs." 🙂
Please ONLY APPLY if, you can effectively perform the job duties, and you do have the required skills sets and information requested
We are looking for individuals with experience self-taping, auditioning, and the arts.
ALL submissions are viewed and considered. DO NOT DOUBLE SUBMIT. No phone calls, no additional emails, no walk-in applications. You MUST submit all of the REQUIRED information.
IF you do, your submission will 100% NOT be considered, at all. If you submit links that do not work or submit an application without the "required" information, your application with not be considered.
HOW TO APPLY :
1) Create a 100% FREE ActOrganizer profile: https://actorganizer.com/
/> 2) Fill in as much of the information you have
3) Submit your application here: https://thecreationstationstudios.com/career-opportunities/
Compensation: $13.00-17.00 + Tips + Bonus Pay
– PART-TIME or FULL-TIME (approximately 20-40+ hours per week)
-Excused to attend ALL auditions, bookings, callbacks, and similar are excused with valid documentation
-Receive exclusive discounts & comps on company services
Must have some sort of useable availability on Monday-Sunday (most importantly: Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays) and be open to PRIMARILY working at One (1) of our locations, with open flexibility and reliable transportation to work ALL (North Hollywood, West Hollywood, and Santa Monica) locations when business needs require it.
– Experience and knowledge operating a camera (Please do not submit if you cannot operate a camera)
– Can work independently
– Experience with 2 point lighting
– Experience with the camera framing
– Experience and Knowledge with editing and how to use Final Cut Pro or Adobe
– Professional, Polished, Friendly, and Patient
– Trained in the Arts (Include an acting resume and IMDb link)
– Strong at cold reading
– Experienced with coaching actors
– Educated on TV & Film techniques
– Comfortable with child actors
Thank you for your submissions!