P.E Electrical Engineer (Woodland Hills)
Full Job Description
MEP consulting firm based in Los Angeles is looking for a Remote Sr. P.E Electrical Engineer who has experience with power distribution, lighting, and California Title-24. This engineer will manage many projects – from concept to completion. Highly desired: experience in both residential and commercial projects.
* This is Remote work initially (during COVID 19) and possible long term remote – part-time or full time. *
* Only US Citizens, Green Card Holders, and Permanent Residents will be considered. *
• Client Satisfaction
• Quality of plans presentation.
• Producing electrical drawings for architectural projects
• 5+ years of experience in the design of buildings and related projects
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
• Experience in the design of power distribution, lighting and fire alarm systems for multi-family residential, healthcare, commercial, and light industrial projects
• Registered P.E in California
• Experience managing multiple projects.
• Contract (1099) Position. Pay will be based on our agreement for each project.
• Ability to work from home; Computer and Internet is needed
• Computer and Internet is needed
• AutoCAD Software.
• Ability to prioritize activities and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Energy Pro and California Title-24.
• California Electrical Code.
• Must have good communication skills.
• Los Angeles or Orange County residences (Preferred ).
• Experience with power distribution, lighting, and fire alarm systems
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $0.00 /year
• Electrical Engineering: 5+ years (Required)
• Revit: 5 years (Preferred but not required)
• Bachelor's (Required)
• Registered California PE (Required)
• United States (Required)
• Monday to Friday