In House Graphic Designer (Paramount)
This is not a work from home position, this is a full-time in-office job. Applicants will need to be a self-starter, work well with others.
• Create digital mock-up proofs to provide customers with a visual representation of their orders for approval.
• Correspond with customers through emails.
• Use customer's art submissions to re-create logos, image retouching, and vector line art.
• Handle incoming customer inquiries via phone, email, or walk-in customers
Qualifications / Skills:
• Knowledge of Corel Draw, Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator
• Knowledge of preparing final artwork primarily in vector format
• Knowledge of Excel
• Able to meet tight deadlines and stay focused
• Self-motivated and disciplined.
• Able to handle projects from start to finish with minimal direction.
• Must be proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Work well under pressure and deadlines.
• Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
• Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
• Should be able to work quickly, deliver a fast turnaround on projects
• Ability to manage multiple projects and meet the deadlines
• Content Creation Experience (Shoot and edit in-house content)
• Highly creative with a keen eye for graphic design
• Ability to identify challenges and communicate creative solutions
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills
Please send a resume. Looking to fill the position as soon as possible.